[kj] Jaz still AWOL

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 18:09:07 EDT 2012

Only in America... the arabs, the brits, the russians and french (canucks too, i think) all called them by name. It's funny when I watched the local ch.5 news and VETERAN anchor/presenter (Layla Feinstein sp?) noticeably paused, the name wouldn't come, and she'd just say ".. the russian punk band.." or something.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall