[kj] Jaz still AWOL

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Aug 16 11:11:42 EDT 2012

I don't think the question ever was whether or not it was a good idea; only whether Jaz could profit from doing it. Pretty much every remotely successful band has been remade in reggae/dub, punk/ska and symphonic versions. They are all, for the most part, universally terrible but they continue to be produced because people continue to buy them.

De gustibus non est disputandum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVEeuLjzBkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HK3oE6fRD0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqprhVmv3BI