[kj] (no subject)

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 03:53:56 EDT 2012

I feel that everyones being a bit harsh on Jaz , all he did was to have a private drunken rant, which through no fault of his own (or intention ) went public. The situation then grew legs and went for a walk on its own . Also, the recent money making exercises , KJ need to make money to survive , the traditional way of bands making money, releasing albums, singles, touring and selling merchandise is no longer a viable option, so bands have to look to other ways to make an income and charging high prices and selling numerous live albums etc etc is a way of recuperating operating costs . Are KJ being greedy and making a huge profit? I dont think so .Next time that you view or hear something for free , just remember that someone , somewhere has paid for it to be there and they need to be reimbursed .
KJ make a product and you can either take it or leave it, although if everyone leaves it, there will be no more product( in future).I am just wondering what the outcome would have been if his drunken rant didnt go public , would the shows have gone ahead?