[kj] Jaz still AWOL

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Aug 13 12:56:47 EDT 2012

Cormac is on this list so it seems like it would be pretty easy to have him either confirm or deny Jaz's comments:

Yet mystery still surrounds the message on Facebook regarding The Cult and The Mission Shows of which Coleman claims no knowledge. 'Looks like this has caused a right ding dong and feel its impossible to continue this tour under the circumstances'. His comments were to wish both The Cult and The Mission the best of luck on the tour, and to find out who has been impersonating him.

Cormac made the original posting on the KJ Facebook page which was then misinterpreted as an official announcement from Jaz, nicht wahr? He talked about it here as well, i.e. it was a transcription of a conversation he had with Jaz in Prague or elsewhere.

Cormac?