[kj] The Orb & Lee Scratch Perry - Fact mix

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 09:06:15 EDT 2012

Sounds great.

My only experience of Lee Perry live was unquestionably the worst gig I have ever willingly attended. I guess part of the problem was that I had very high expectations, but even allowing for that it was awful. He meandered around stage, muttered, started songs, stopped them, started making pronouncements that tailed off.... Three of the four people I was with walked out, and I'd have joined them except that I rather fancied the fourth.

Jamie Lion