[kj] Jaz still AWOL

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 15:28:36 EDT 2012

That's right, it's Brenda Bentley: http://www.nathangallagherphotography.com/2010/09/15/jaz-coleman-images-are-out-in-the-wild/
from my reply:
"But what of this woman 'Brenda,' whose name appears with Jaz's when I've recently googled him?
  She's been quoted on here as his wife and intro's herself as such on Youtube and here    too: http://www.nathangallagherphotography.com/?p=135 ["Things that make you go.. wtf?"]

    Or maybe teh nuptials with Yutta will be a 'Chemical Wedding' Sir Jeremy Rosenkreuz presiding and partaking."

Before that Frenchy Frenzy hat skrev:

[snippet]     "Hi All,
 I had been informed at the beginning of August 2011 by Jaz's wife Brenda during my summer

Curiously my findings got no response at all. Hm..

To Daimon: say NO to the CAPS LOCK. It's annoying and maybe offensive depending on context. Just say NOooo..

CAPS LOCK = COCK SLAP

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..