[kj] Jaz still AWOL

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Aug 8 11:57:24 EDT 2012

Indeed!

He ain't no tramp. He has houses in various places to avoid his tax obligations. He admitted as much to Bruce Dickinson.

What Jaz says and what Jaz does are two different things. He chose NZ because it's the best place to be in the event in nuclear war. He has high self preservation instincts that lad.

I have heard that the shack is also a farm.

Perspective goes amiss sometimes with Jaz.

That all said, I hope he is well. His actions have been rather erractic of late. The surprise marriage situation. The denunciation of money. The "rant" and disappearance are all probably manic episodes which we know he suffers from.

A bit of R n R might well do the trick.