[kj] London venue change:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Aug 8 00:42:35 EDT 2012

My take after reading the band's comments is that they are pissed off with
Jazhole ALWAYS FUCKING THINGS UP and they wanted to let people know that the
cancellations & dramas are because of 'The Chosen One' and the comments
about the Cult are Jaz's rantings, not theirs.

Fuck's sake, they're just a band (The Cult) - chill out Mr Tortured Artist.
I quite like a few of their songs, ooooooo even though they sound LA rock
but come from Wolverhampton or whatever the fuck. Who CARES?! It's not like
I'm listening to U2 or Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Jesus.

It was a bit of a serve back to Jaz, and fair play to them too.

Anyway, back to the women's gymnastics / beach volleyball.

Bongo - I'll probably see you at that gig this Fri, is it Kings Arms?