[kj] London venue change:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 14:10:16 EDT 2012

gathering-bounces at misera.net wrote:

Bigger dressing rooms for the over sized egos maybe?
Does this being back on mean Jaz has returned or will we be last to know?
dub

Rheinhold Squeegee <kjlist at live.com> wrote:
Hammersmith Apollo and Brixton Academy appear to have essentially identical capacity @ app. 5000 standing, with Brixton coming in slightly smaller.

Any other possible reason(s) for the move?

Because there's only two co-headliners instead of three. Not that sales for this tour have been anywhere close to expectations, but the last month's worth of confusion about Killing Joke's status has undoubtedly hurt further sales and I think at this point, it's all but a certainty that KJ is off the tour and in fact, their future is now greatly in doubt even if Jaz "turns up." I really can't see the other three guys wanting to continue dealing with Jaz's bullshit after this debacle.

Frankly, the only two scenarios to look forward to in the next few months is Jaz turns up and Killing Joke announces their break up or Jaz turns up dead.

T.B.