[kj] Finsbury 91

Bob Barathy bbarathy at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 16:43:45 EDT 2012

What this one?

http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/ext-info.html
-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of ADRIAN WASON
Sent: 30 April 2012 19:00
To: DAIMONCOOK
Cc: Alist about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] Finsbury 91

top video Daimon, I'm in the crowd at the font of course,i mean front
remember a good old country bumpkin behind me (having just got back from a
Morrison Dancing Competition on the Isle Of Wight) saying..
"ooh me thinks they start with termite mound"
but they didnt what a massive shame
but what a good looking band!
'before death and natures' indiscretions'

the whole gig was leafletted afterwards with permaculture something or
other, i've still got mine somewhere, may have sent it to people's sites to
help them.

that's a coincidence i was in my local independent on w/e and was
surprised by Henry Rollins!!!

making myself safe immediately through instinct with my back to the wall,

phew it was a carboard cut out,

top live act though, he gave the impression he was going through a workout
and could have gone on all day, not a bad actor, I'd love to see him again.

Now what a set that would be:

Finsbury Park 2012

Henry Rollins
The Village People
The Pet Shop Boys

"Ordinary Morality is only for Ordinary People"