[kj] Popmatters Review:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Apr 27 14:54:31 EDT 2012

1. Nick Blinko is the British lead singer of Rudimentary Peni

2. FYI on Gothic Addiction bootleg downloads: GA doesn't host the downloads, they repoint, so be careful

3. Popmatters reviewer is generally positive and gives MMXII a "7" although he goes on to makes this statement: "This bouncy funk bass trend needs to disappear."

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/review/156767-killing-joke-mmxii/

Trend? I suppose, if your entire 33-year career can be called a "trend." Methinks I smell a relative newcomer, c. 2003 or HFTBOH, more familiar with the thuggish Raven than the rubbery Youth.

(that's not an insult to Raven, btw, just a stylistic descriptor)