[kj] begginners guide to the neph.

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 27 04:00:49 EDT 2012

1)don't buy any studio albums.
2)don't buy any albums at all after the normal ones left
3)only buy earth inferno as they were so good live and changed some of the songs so they sounded better live(summerland)
4)delete every track except:
a)Intro and For Her Light
b)Moonchild
c)Pychonaut
d)Summerland

there you are then one band,only 4 good tracks but they are fuckin amazin tracks

for Rush repeat the same exercise till you get to 3

3)Only Buy Show of Hnads
4)Delete every track except
a)Big Money
b)Red Sector A
c)Marathon
d)Turn the Page
e)Manhattan Project

One band many many albums 5 good tracks........

Maybe we're not doing so bad loving killing joke,
If i was reccomending a live one I'd say
1)The one that start with the hum.
2)A bootleg of Reading Festival as the BBC misses out Rubicon
3)The French gig on the Inside Extremities-(Crap sound but great setlist)