[kj] [KJ[ 20/04/2012 - Trezzo Sull'Adda "Live" Club - Italy (Gig Report)

Luca Signorelli lucasignorelli at alice.it
Wed Apr 25 12:04:36 EDT 2012

On 22/04/2012 9:33, Cormac Jaffari wrote:

> Meshuggah are intense to listen to but boring to watch - they don’t interact

> with the crowd, unlike KJ

I've seen Meshuggah play live here in Turin last summer. They did an
astonishingly intense set, with an apocalyptic undercurrent that
personally I've never seen in any other metal gig (and I've been a
regular at metal gigs since the mid 80). I think they (wisely) stake all
their cards on musicianship and atmosphere instead of "special effect",
and it works very well. Can't wait to see then again. This said, of
course KJ live are better.

LS