[kj] Fuck What's This For? Records!!!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 02:11:03 EDT 2012

The cover is cool... but to pack all that stuff in one box and squeezing it
in is wrong. Cheap bastards!

~ LB

In a message dated 4/24/2012 6:29:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

I got my CD single from WHAT Records today as well (124/200). Looks nice.
Haven't spun it as yet.

Breath still not held re: DOWN BY THE RIVER, but I'll admit, I had lesser
hopes about the arrival of this single, so who knows?

Alex in NYC

On Apr 24, 2012, at 5:21 PM, _LONESTYLE at aol.com_ (mailto:LONESTYLE at aol.com)