[kj] Fwd: Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for download

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:03:01 EDT 2012

Pledge is certainly passing the buck. Of course it's not their fault. But they agreed to partner with KJ to make money. And as such they now bare part of the responsibility.

I haven't gotten this email from them a week or so ago.

Couldn't they make the Colsey image disc a download also?

Chris

On Apr 23, 2012, at 8:37 PM, "Alexander Smith" <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm still interested in getting my hands on it, being that I paid for it and everything, but seriously -- the whole thing is going a bit GEMS OF POWER, isn't it? Not an especially great PR move on their part at this stage of the proceedings.

> Alex in NYC

> On Apr 23, 2012, at 5:39 PM, Rob Moss wrote:

>> I think that the responsibility lies with the management.

>> Pledgemusic is just a portal. A route to market like iTunes or suchlike.

>> In fairness to them, they have little control over the pressing etc but I do think that they have a rather large sense of entitlement as they are taking 15% so they should have more power.

>> They are just the admin I guess. We all know what KJ management is and has always been. A poison chalice!

>> I actually think that the moment has passed. I am not really I interested in this album. I listened to the download once. It's not very good. The sound is poor and the mix is shoddy. Sorry Geordie. I know it's your project but I think it's a bit shit!

>> Still. You got my money. You won.

>> On 23 Apr 2012, at 18:30, "Steve Hackett" <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>>> we will never receive these items will we..seems like Pledge music are passing the buck now

>>> Subject: [kj] Fwd: Killing Joke: Down By The River is available for download

>>> Never!!!!