[kj] OT: Damned Damned Damned/Killing Joke Tumblr

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 23 09:17:45 EDT 2012

captain sensibles birthday today

________________________________
From: TB <planetary at socal.rr.com>
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)' <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, 23 April 2012, 2:42
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Damned Damned Damned/Killing Joke Tumblr

Alexander Smith wrote:

> Well, the Grammercy Theatre here in NYC is certainly under the

> impression that it's happening on May 15th.

> Casey Chaos of Amen though? Can't see him getting Vanian's parts

> right, but I guess they make do.

No, the tour's definitely been canceled.  They had a show scheduled for Sunday May 6th here in LA at the Echoplex and it's off along
with the half dozen or so other shows throughout the US.

Brian has two albums due soon, one supposedly out this month, an acoustic album called "Chateau Brian" which according to the
description, is a "roots" album with ex Lords of the New Church, Simple Minds keyboardist Mark Taylor that goes from Delta Blues
through Reggae.  Just the two musicians, an acoustic guitar, piano and accordion that evokes Tom Waits among others.  The other one
is more old school punk, but I don't know who's working with him on it at the moment.

T.B.