[kj] [KJ[ 20/04/2012 – Trezzo Sull’Adda “Live” Club - Italy (Gig Report)

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Apr 22 19:01:20 EDT 2012

Not bad Adrian. BTW I worked in a mental hospital w/a psychiatrist years ago, and there was a patient that used to leave messages on his machine. The ones I remember were messages where heasked the doctor to please tell the subway driver to stop accusing him (patient) of murder; that he (a white man) was the brother of the Pointer Sisters, and that he was currently wrapping his testacles around his ears! (Almost makes Damian sound sane)...