[kj] Youth Europe Tour Blog:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 14:03:37 EDT 2012

wessidetempest wrote:

I guess being a singer it is more beneficial to quit.  Is he quitting cigarettes, cigars, pot or all of the above?  My friend had to
drive them around MI during Pandemonium and he said he second handed less pot with the Grateful Dead then Jaz, Geordie and Youth.

Guy I know who headed security at the venue in San Francisco that they played near the end of the 2010 tour said basically the same
thing. Very nice, mellow group but went through a *lot* of pot.

T.B.