[kj] Youth Europe Tour Blog:

DAIMON COOK soundmagick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:59:50 EDT 2012

i am beginning to wish our once fair choir boy jeremy should just quit the
whole fucking game and start playing professional football like david icke
used to. or better yet rugby! i know australia has that awesomely brutal
australian rules football but we all know how much jaz DESPISES AUSTRALIA
and i have absolutley no idea of anything that goes on within new zealand
except killer face tattooes,lord of the rings films where all the good guys
smoke hobbit weed,and theres this island nearby where this animal used to
live called the tasmanian wolf that i guess got hunted to extinction by
those psycotic tasmanian devils that all the zombie americans pick out on
the flash art at tattoo parlours here in the usa like nobobody's bizness.

youth's new blog entry comes at at very apt time in my life.massive VIBE
changes are occuring.my firstborn girl will be 17 on 4/20[eek better post
that card 2pm now 2lateoh well]

once thing is for good goddamn sure to this creative rightor,YOUTH IS A
POET!

i was at sacre couer in 81 with stupid art class.but youth reminded me of
how it could be.and his words of the parties.when the women arrived
everything was ok or whatever.oh and the waitress who pored the wines arms
being like white baby seals....so gooooooooood!

his idea of VJ psych projections equalled to a typical D.U.H. moment when i
figured out how to sign into my own very unused wordpress and found a
comment by some entity "colesy51" mentioning he was up for VJ and had
plenty of psych stuff. how very odd!!!