[kj] Youth Europe Tour Blog:

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:13:16 EDT 2012

Sounds like typical Killing Joke within the last several years. Fodder provided by Youth. I give him credit for being so open. What is a little disturbing is that now it sounds like it is getting to Paul. And maybe Geordie is off the deep end again. I cannot even imagine being around Jaz trying to quit smoking. AND on tour. Hopefully it doesn't unravel ala Democracy. I guess if Troy Gregory shows up we know we're in trouble. BUT that may not be possible since he is recording with Crime and the City solution here in Detroit.

Are they still insistent on not touring the US? Or are they waiting to see if they can make it through this

Chris