[kj] jaz coleman....???

DAIMON COOK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:49:11 EDT 2012

oh well,seemz today,5 dayz b4 my firstborn girlz 17th bday,yes,420 hooray

> has been my day uv reckoning of sorts and im sure this oso vicious year of

> the dragon will bring much more bloodsport to come.

im kinda getting fed up with the whole killing joke camp very recently i
hate to say, i really do.
when the "in cythera"video dropped i was floored.entirely.

but then jaz goes on about how he's stopped smoking yet he's always smoking
on video interviews...indoors even!!!!
like i care about that yknow its just so preachy to me how he's dropped his
"addictions"
and preaches no use for money"oh i only keep 1500-2000 quid in the bank at
any time" gets everything for free cuz he is a CHEVALIER!

meanwhile the band RAVEN to join after hosannas has reformed after uncle
alien had to have 13 ulcers removed and he actually got fit and worked out
and goddamnit if i am not completely enamored with what they have put out.

but of course that is just me and everyone here knows i am insane.

good news for me is that nobody on this list actually knows me,or has ever
communicated with me in any meaningful manner whatsoever beyond just a mere
insult or the why do you always type in all caps thang haha.

see ive got this band...APOTHEOSIZOR

r a v e n lurved us god rest his soul

and yeah i started the pathetic little facebook"the gathering"group that
certainly is no CHURCH OF KILLING JOKE heehee

butt see i also got a piss army group,and that shit is meaning a fuck of a
lot more to me now then

OH SHIT WAIT!!! MINISTRY PLAYING ONLY 5 USA DATES ON DEFIBRULATOUR TOUR AND
SHIT TON OF UK EU RUSSIA JAPAN ETC VENUES LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!

BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!!

HIT IT LADS!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAOw0H3VFY