[kj] Wroclaw

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Apr 15 12:07:33 EDT 2012

Good point--Hossanus, AD, and even KJ 2003 were kind of immediately accessible, in that the songs were very straight forward and clearly defined, but I find myself not going back to them all that much. I'm hoping 2012 grows on me like Pandy, Revelations, and FD did and keeps me coming back for more!