[kj] MMXII Immersion

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:51:01 EDT 2012

It's a real grower & I think the best for years, but for me it only really starts after the first 3 tracks (really can't warm to any of them) that it comes alive.
Pole shift - is great until it goes double time & I'd bin the synth intro.
Fema Camp is great until as you point out we get "Chorus = bellowed song title"
Rapture I find totally monotonous.

After these I think it's wonderful.
I also really like the artwork.

--