[kj] Amsterdam Melkweg setlist

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 08:17:17 EDT 2012

Great gig, though perhaps a bit rusty. A couple of songs went awry, most
noticeably Fema Camp. But no big deal, and the latter half of the gig
nailed it. Extra encore of Love Like Blood and Pandemonium was apparently
on the setlist, but wasn't played, damn them!

Could really do with seeing them again!

Dave in Edinburgh