[kj] In Cythera single

Matt Dunn mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 12 18:59:00 EDT 2012

Just received this today. Ok, I knew what I ordered, so no issue with What
Records, but just under £20 for a CD and 12” vinyl (red, but will not be
played as it’s vinyl) for 1 track. Penny Drops is below average, I’ve
listened to it 3 times at considerable volume. It is a B-side, and so I
don’t feel cheated on that point, but..I’ve just paid £20 for a poor track.
Enough now with this silly vinyl/cd deal. We’re being ripped off. I’d prefer
to donate £20 every year to Jaz’s wardrobe and cigar fund than pay for this
bollocks