[kj] (OT) Rough Trade NYC

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:31:32 EDT 2012

I don't think Brooklyn's a bad place for it. It's actually one of the most enjoyable places that I've played..good crowds :)

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:17:52 -0400
From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Rough Trade NYC

Yeah -- this is big news around here (although, Brooklyn? Too bad about that). Still, ANY music store opening is good news. I expect to be making a pilgrimage when the time is right ... although I am secretly peeved that it'll make my Rough Trade t-shirt (prized at the one on Portobello Road) less special.

Alex in NYC