[kj] MOB RESERACH

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Apr 12 12:45:30 EDT 2012

Originally Mob Research was going to be an ep. Raven started it when we were recording Die Monkey Die with him. It was going to be 4 tracks. I was going to sing one and Casey Chaos, Raven and Al Jurg.

It mutated and I have to say that it didn't turn out quite how I imagined it would have. I thought the vocals were too RAWK and it was a shame it was released posthumously.