[kj] (OT) Thanks, Jimmy

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 19:12:30 EDT 2012

For those that think KJ can fuck it up....

I managed to score a numbered edition (#410 of 418 copies) of Jimmy Page's "Lucifer" soundtrack from Page's website and finally got
it in the mail today. Unfortunately, it appears The Jimmy skimps on packaging and basically shipped the recorded in a old used
flattened box with zero protection.... This is what I got:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/Partyslammer/JimmyPageLuciferRecord1.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/Partyslammer/JimmyPageLuciferRecord4.jpg

Amazingly the record itself is undamaged but I'm pissed that for nearly $70 US, I got a poorly packaged product that was likely used
as a Frisbee by various shipping droogs at several points on its trip to my house.

T.B.