[kj] "In Cythera" single shipping tomorrow from What Records UK: FYI

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Apr 10 14:43:39 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Just to let you know that if you've ordered the Killing Joke In Cythera CD single then the good news is that its gone into Universal with the new covers and we should get them tomorrow.

I'll start to despatch remaining orders as soon as it arrives.

Thanks for your support...I know the delay has been very frustrating.

Cheers

Tim

What Records
Shelford House Farm Barn, Lutterworth Road, Burton Hastings, Warwickshire, CV11 6RD, UK

t. +44 (0) 1455 221189
e. whatuk at aol.com
w. www.whatrecords.co.uk