[kj] MMXII in midweek album chart at #29:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Apr 5 13:54:15 EDT 2012

Nicky Minaj has since been corrected to 27000 as of Thursday with Labrinth coming in second at 18000. That might bump KJ up a bit, but not much, to maybe 3000-3500 total.

I'm not entirely familiar with how UK charts are tallied and I'm not sure if this is physical sales only, or if it also includes downloads.