[kj] What Records?

Janean Lancaster j at jlancaster.info
Thu Apr 5 13:28:32 EDT 2012

On 05/04/2012 14:33, ADRIAN WASON wrote:

> still don't know what that thing is to the right of the skull on the

> front cover?

I think it's Lego.

Anyway, I'm currently enjoying my third spin of the album - loving it.
I too held out for the CD to arrive. First play I thought it was good,
second play I thought it was great, and now I think it's fab. But that
could be because I've just mixed myself a martini to go with it.

I like Pole Shift as the opener, I like the long intro which others
moaned about. Love the synths; In Cythera is great; the bouncy vocals
on Colony are brilliant. Hell, it's ALL good to my easy-to-please
ears. Shame New Uprising didn't make the actual CD - that's my only
criticism.

Cheers,
Janean