[kj] KJ perform "Rapper's Delight" from 1980: Um. Wow.

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 12:47:52 EDT 2012

yeah I gotcha, I wouldn't use the word awesome but only in a fully
sarcastic or half sarcastic way.
but it was funny to think Jaz liked it enough to know all the lyrics. I
remember loving it but not ever caring to memorize all the lyrics.
Yeah Jaz mentioning Chic as a fave, I listened to plenty of Chic as a
"tween"ager..just one of those things..

Adam

In a message dated 4/5/2012 12:43:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,