[kj] MMXII in midweek album chart at #29:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Apr 4 16:22:54 EDT 2012

yes, but he acknowledges he was tripping balls at the time. And he was institutionalized immediately afterward.

he also claims to have mixed the second KJ album while prone beneath the board. This would explain why it sounds like it was recorded inside a fish tank.

Re: Nicky Minaj. She is supposed to piss us off. If she didn't, she wouldn't be doing her job. At least she made my favorite lost 70's new waver Bruce Woolley a rich man by sampling "Video Killed the Radio Star" on the song "Check It Out"