[kj] Fwd: Your Amazon.co.uk order (#026-4836597-1739543)

fleamusic fleamusic at zoho.com
Wed Apr 4 09:47:26 EDT 2012

I know, but I fail to see the point of only releasing the single through one retailer!

At least my album CD turned up today (from Amazon). I'd rather support the smaller company but somehow I've wound up with £50 worth of Amazon credit to use up. It was also in HMV Oxford yesterday for the princely sum of £10.

---- On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:37:04 +0000 Darren Peace <darrenpeace at gmail.com> wrote ----

My understanding, which may well be flawed, was that this release was
a What Records exclusive. I wonder if Amazon were presuming that they
would receive stock from What, and haven't?

I've not received the single yet from What, but I have the vinyl LP
and CD. I've only good things to say about What, although I know of a
couple of people who've had problems.

Darren
Hungerford, UK