[kj] Jaz Coleman talks- FEMA CAMP

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 02:36:13 EDT 2012

well to clarify. I wasn't saying Alex Jones and Bill Cooper were nec
crackpots. I was just saying them along with crackpots, some people may think
this info is supported only by those sorts.

I personally feel Coopers mental/emotional and intellectual capacity
couldn't quite match and keep up with the info he was dealing with-- Which led
to some of his kookiness, but doesn't nec disqualify the essence of his
work and points.
Alex Jones i'm just not so into his delivery/style at times, but that
doesn't nec disqualify the essence of his work and points either..

Adam

In a message dated 4/3/2012 12:25:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,