[kj] Jaz Coleman talks- FEMA CAMP

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 17:45:58 EDT 2012

Thanks! I'll take it (seriously)

some of the most intelligent, high evolved people I know subscribe to all
this- its just mostly the Alex Jones, William Coopers, crackpots etc who
dominate the videos and info and people then equate these topics with only
people as such- but that doesn't mean thats the entire case and it also
doesn't explain away the information in my previous email..-

Adam

In a message dated 4/2/2012 4:01:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,