[kj] Jaz Coleman talks- FEMA CAMP

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 12:54:29 EDT 2012

I feel (well not just me) that we have this unconscious built in sense of
the need to feel secure. for lack of a better example, like a gag reflex-
its just built in- we need to be safe and don't want to feel we aren't on
solid footing.
When people ignore and/or shlub off certain topics or give things this
tidy, convenient little 'conspiracy theory' tag (without fully investigating
a topic themselves) then (to me) I chalk it up to the need to keep
secure/"built in gag reflex', which is natural.

As mentioned before, my guru, when he worked at the U.N., worked
alongside these power elite groups that many people chalk up to as 'conspiracy
theory'- In fact they very much wanted him to join. This is a man who probably
never told a lie or trumped anything up in his life. Believe me.
I also consulted with a high level Bush aide who confirmed the same
thing. I mean the reason we even had a line of communication was he knew I knew
how things 'worked'
So point of bringing that up, is that there really is something to the
whole "Power Elite', and there really are groups such as the "Illuminati"
and there is something to their agendas.

Now nothing was ever brought up from these 2 people mentioned above
specifically about "Fema Camps" but it definitely was confirmed that much of
this one world government, fascist power elite world system and the steps it
takes to put it in place, was definitely confirmed. And also Bohemian
Grove and similar things and their beyond shadowy shady things that go on, was
confirmed also (by first hand knowledge)

Now given what I just said, and the 'Fema Camp' topic- for one thing, its
really a bit of an "upstream" sort of topic. Not just something you plop
down on someone-- Not to be explained in 30 seconds or less. If I had to
explain it out I'd have to get into many other topics before even bringing it
up. So without the various supporting legs of it, I can see how most people
go 'uh yeah ok...'
But as a point of reference, take that recap of the story I did on the
raw milk guy-- Now that's only one person, but that was way outrageous and
drew some similarities to the fema camp model.
Now why rain all that fury on some guy spearheading a raw milk group?
Because its pushing up against one of the legs of this controlled environment
one world government system.

This is what I do ( i mean my field and my research) and I really do feel
the govt (and beyond) are trying to take total control of the food system,
(and for a few reasons I feel they want to)-- and this is no stretch to feel
the way and can be explained out. I won't get into specifics here- but
you see how they treated someone who posed a real threat to what they are
trying to accomplish. but what if you had 10, 20, 50,000 of these guys/gals,
where not only did you have greater #'s of bodies/people to deal with and
contain but a greater collective effort and network?
Personally I never felt that the FEMA camps were solely
there for nefarious reasons. But that doesn't mean they couldn't be used
for that- they don't have to be just one or the other-
I do firmly believe (and confirmed during talks by above mentioned
people) that there could be situations in future where for furthering this new
world management agenda there could be some 'growing pains' stages and there
could be portions of the population expressing extreme discontent- I also
don't like this NDAA bill and what that could imply (although I knew it was
coming) -- so sure I could see them needing containment centers in place as
a 'cool out zone' -- which the whole thing being 'uncool' (an
understatement) and I guess I could see people equating the scenario as "concentration
camps", although I feel that's an apples and oranges sort of thing.

So people taking the situation and running with it (as in all these
youtube videos and KJ song) and some Yahoo sorts who fixate on it and it given
the generic 'conspiracy theory' stamp, doesn't make the underlying
situation I mentioned go away - and understanding that, its not hard to see a
potential
for such camps/containment center possibly being needed in the future.
So my feeling is that I personally wouldn't just go say "yeah go to
youtube and watch a few fema camp videos" as a way to explain the situation (as
Jaz mentioned in his song explanation) I feel that understanding the
potential of it (even in a hopped up sort of way) is more 'realistic" then just
thinking its all made out of hype and paranoia.
and so im glad and proud that jaz/kj did the song- even though Im still
having to let the song grow on me, but that's another story...

Adam

In a message dated 3/30/2012 5:34:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,