[kj] OT: another "Gathering"

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:45:26 EDT 2012

This takes me back to the 90's, and the Buddhafield festival days when I was on the working-teams of it after a good long 10-day retreat on the site. Fields outside of Shepton Mallet and Taunton.
Used to make we want to come home, get a 3 piece suit and become a chartered - accountant. I am not kidding.

We had these two, two metre plastic tubs that were heated by a radiator over a fire arrangement and everyone jumped in naked all night after a long day of meditation. That was what I called organized religion.

These were the kind of people that would turn up on the festival bit. Believe me brothers and sisters of the sun and the moon (etc), it was worse than it looks...
Support your local Starbucks, now.