[kj] Chasing signatures...

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sun Apr 1 10:51:51 EDT 2012

It's April fools day today when they made the announcement - they really fooled me!
;-)

Maybe the delay is because the band is busy delivering the copies in person, (who's driving the van?).

Still, this has taught me not to order anything "signed", I don't collect autographs anyway...

/Per