[kj] Subject: OT- my Occupy Wall St story

Agni Deva devacor at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 16:47:57 EDT 2011

from my Washington Times Online column:

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/omkara/2011/sep/29/occupy-wall-street-protest-sparks-nationwide-movem/

I was just aggravated that no one else big media was really covering
it, so I did a little something- but its gone 'viral'- today was 'NYC
hardcore day" up there with John Joseph/Cro Mags and Vinnie
Stigma/Agnostic Front and a few others (yeah would have loved to hear
what good ol' vinnie would have had to say)- I was trying to get on the
card, but I probably will in DC.

and in the comments section I love that someone called me a "Major
Occultist" and be it what I was saying was fact of fiction they threw
it out because it was coming from the 'dark side' --- yeah there may be
a few christians that come across my column...

Adam