[kj] Of Topic, of sorts....

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 13:02:08 EDT 2011

I'm with Alex.  I work two blocks from the stock exchange on wall street and the media aren't reporting much from this area because there's not much to report.  No unified masses, no unified message.  Just a few sporadic screamin mimis from time to time.   More of a blah-volution than anything else..