[kj] Never a new topic OTG

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:07:26 EDT 2011

Yes, that was what I was referring to.

I don't have a problem with unusual time signatures - obviously they have
that unsettling quality that is a trademark of KJ - but I have no "time" for
numerology.

The changes in tempo and 5/4 time used on ED&VRE worked better I thought.
Love the half bar (if that's what it is) before "MONEY IS NOT OUR GOD!" too.

Jaz was becoming an accomplished composer by then and it was probably a
natural progression to start exploring that sort of thing but... well, give
me a good Geordie riff and that'll work just fine in 4/4 time
thankyouverymuchindeed!