[kj] Never a new topic OTG

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:56:04 EDT 2011

While not OTG, I did love the batman america cover.
The OTG cover always fascinated me because (on the vinyl anyway) you can see faint pencil lines & scalpel marks where the Jaz image (something from the BTATS shoot?) was were photocopied/cut & haphazardly glued over geordie.
If I remember correctly (which is highly doubtful) they're also coloured with coloured pencil.

Outside the Gate always reminds me of this Star Trek Next Generation where they see the old style Shatner era Kingons
crew "They're Klingons?"
Worf "It was a long time ago & we don't like to talk about it"