[kj] Band funding

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 21:29:08 EDT 2011

> ...   a..band who funded it's last album by selling shares. Would you

> buy shares in KJ?

Brendan can set up the IPO with say, oh, 7 million shares/cds, Goldman Sachs can underwrite the whole thing and I'll invent the requisite hedge-funds n' all the credit-default swaps and all the derivatives. We'll clean up huge! Everyone wanna see a bubble? The cd prices will reach $419.99/disc and vinyl records $1,643 each, payable in gold! After the cd drops, who knows... Killing Joke will be too big to fail, for once!
Once the prices peak at about $528disc/$2,137vinyl I'll set up the short-sale; we'll clean up again!! We'll become so rich I think we can buy the band itself at that point and send them around every day to different shareholders' houses and have them play in the living room or in the parlor after dinner and cigars.

Cheers!