[kj] down by the river

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:40:49 EDT 2011

Like a chump I'll probably buy something. What kind of irks me about Pledge Music is that I have to become a member to see the actual items. That's either stupid or shady.
Stupid from a marketing/selling point because you want to entice the potential customer with info about the product. Amazon doesn't make you sign in to view details on items.
Shady because maybe they know there will be shoddy or inferior product and if the potential customer actually sees what they are getting then they won't buy.
Basically why do I need to sign up to get more details about the Warwick guitar. I doubt it is anything useful. I guess it doesn't matter i cannot justify that scratch.

And Killing Joke (or any other band) cannot control this.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pledge Music approached them

Chris