[kj] down by the river

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 20 14:25:04 EDT 2011

Well said Mr Moss.
The only' recent' gigs that I have attended that would be do justice as live
albums/dvds:
Astoria 91 (ok not that recent)
Astoria 2005

And a gig from the Suns tour whilst they were playing sun goes down.

The cd of the shephards bush gig was good but the dvd was shit.

My most memorable moment from that gig was hearing the backing track from DBD
kick in.

Just imagine a dvd  the astoria in 91-I'm sorry to go on but I've yet to
see/hear/feel anything like that gig it was shit hot.

I don't know if anyone else attended but there was a gig at a very small club in
Cardiff  called the MS1 on the 2003 tour that did have a certain edge to it,
with Jaz saying to the mosh, ' its hot in here but you are here through choice!'