[kj] down by the river

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:09:24 EDT 2011

Do they take turnips?

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:03:19 +0200
From: 65snoopy at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] down by the river

:)

I didn't mean to spread the confusion virus. But this whole thing
has made me go all Baldrick.

On 19 September 2011 21:08, Paul Rangecroft <paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> wrote:

Now I'm confused!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Neil Perry <65snoopy at gmail.com> wrote:

But this is the root of my confusion - surely Geordie and Colesy and whoever else aren't putting
all their effort into this in the simple hope that enough money is pledged to make it viable?
If we don't pledge enough money, does this mean the LP won't be released, and they have
wasted all that time and effort?
And if it is going to be released as normal, why do we need to pledge anything? I thought
they had a record company for this sort of thing? Sorry, I still don't see the point of this.