[kj] oooo!

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Sep 19 14:02:10 EDT 2011

Certainly not the Cuban ones.

k.w.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Darren A. Peace
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:06 PM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] oooo!

Those cigars don't buy themselves, you know.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

On 16 Sep 2011, at 19:07, countessghoulita at aol.com wrote:

Friends of mine, including The March Violets, are using PledgeMusic to finance the recording of their albums (as an alternative to PayPal) because they can't afford a professional recording studio and they need help financing their project. In case they are unable to release the album, those who pledged will get a refund.

I find it really odd that KJ are now using PledgeMusic. Can we know why??

CG