[kj] oooo! bleahghghg

SOUND MAGICK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 06:21:21 EDT 2011

brilliant deduction oh sir uber gatherer alex!

prob is that greatness/magnificence is not to be gauged by popularity but by
thee POWER + STRENGTH+CREATIVITY+ENERGY behind thee art.

i only have 2 tattoos at this stage in my life,one yellow pink and green
triangle on my left anti syuicidal wrist for me and my 2 angel/faerie/aries
daughters like myself[im the green it] and a blue j with an upward pointing
pentacle over my heart for my bluejay who has stood by me through thick and
terror since soundmagick gained it's online presence in 2005 when THEY let
me out of the balck iron prison.

body art is powerful stuff yet most of it is just rich yuppies in disguise
without a clue. my hometown of richmond va is littered with tattoo parlour
was evn voted 3rd most tatooed city in usa lastyear after miami and la=yawn.

i went to the first rva tattoo convention in 89,gwar was playing and i
wanted a circle in the middle of my thn bare chest filled with as many
different coloured pixels as they could fit. i talked to some artist and
he/she cnat remeber told me that before one gets a tattoo it is wise to draw
it on and wear it around for awhiel and see how it feels. indeed spending
some time with some sharpies does result in an altered reality.now 2 of my
bandmates are slinging ink and i am ready for my battle ink. i know
riotstar2012 would be proud,he always said i was a stand up guy...

riotstar23