[kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

Wayne Walker wayneupnorth at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:49:36 EDT 2011

I agree. If they have to put another single out, let's have an e.p. with Sixth Sun, Timewave, Suicide Tribe etc.

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:38:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] This World Hell Remix from Youth

Here's a better idea.
New material
ORRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr
where are all of these "extra tracks" we hear so much about for the last several releases.
I'd rather have an outtakes record of rough thrack from Absolute Dissent then more remixes or outtakes from Courtauld Talks

Just my opinion

Chris